(Image credit All About Jazz which states that the origin of the image is unknown)
In his version of Hello Dolly, Sinatra sings “Blow your horn, Louie, …” addressing Louis Armstrong. Inspired by that, I am going to blow my own horn a little if you don’t mind! Those who follow this blog are familiar with the periodic posts, mostly on photographic subjects. I wanted to write a short post to highlight the less visited pages and other features I have recently added to the site. Now you know!
- If you came here from a search or by a referral from another site, consider subscribing for new post updates. Once subscribed, you will receive an e-mail whenever I write and publish a new post. Your e-mail address is not used for other purposes except to correct my own mistakes (blush!)
- If you subscribe to new post updates and do not wish to receive them, you can use the “Subscribe For New Posts” widget on the sidebar for the same purpose
- Recently I have added the option to subscribe to comments which will be an option at the bottom of the field you use to leave your comment. If you put a checkmark in that field you will be notified when others write comments on the same post
- Under “About” you will find a page with RSS feeds which you can add to your site if you like. Every time I write a new post its title will appear on the RSS list with a link for your visitors to follow. Thank you if you do that in advance. (This feature has been eliminated due to low usage.)
- I have been offering private mentoring sessions for a few years and several people have gone through the program (if you are one of them feel free to share your experience in a comment.) These are highly personalized sessions tailored to meet your objectives. Consider having a meeting with me to discuss the possibilities.
- Along the same lines, if your club is looking for diverse programs, take a look at the “Speaking” section. I have made many presentations in area clubs and have some in the works. Remember, not only am I a photographer, but I am also a professional teacher with close to half a century of experience!
- I firmly believe that the site gets richer with comments and conversations of any kind. I encourage you to write your thoughts to share them with me and all others who may read them.
- If you have suggestions on topics, drop me a line and I may consider them for a future post.
I hope you do not think I have tooted my horn too much!